Tax Resolution Services

Foreign Bank Account Report (FBAR)

If you have income or assets in foreign banks or live overseas, the tax experts at Direct Tax Relief can help you file an FBAR so you can avoid tax evasion.

Icon showing conversion between the dollar and Euro

If you’re a U.S. citizen living abroad, or you have foreign income, assets or interests, you’ll likely submit a Foreign Bank Account Report (FBAR). But if the combined balance of all your foreign accounts is more than $10,000 at any point during the calendar year, an FBAR must be filed or you can face heavy penalties. Generally, FBAR’s report on foreign bank account balances, but you may also have to report:

  • Foreign assets like stock
  • Assets in a foreign branch of a U.S. financial institution
  • Foreign mutual funds, life insurance or annuity contract
Woman wearing a brown hat and brown bag exploring and old city.

With DTR’s Help

You can avoid tax evasion by filing the appropriate reports.


Necessary for those with assets and money in foreign banks


Excellent option for expats


Avoid tax evasion


Prevents employer being notified about your tax debt

Woman on an online conference speaking to four other individuals.

Get Help with FBAR